Part 4 - The Cloud: Building in Mid-Air
Converged infrastructures and shared services are at the foundation of cloud computing. Big data, virtual networks and software defined networking will take over water cooler conversations in the tech sector for years to come. Can the network be the bedrock of the Cloud or will market demand and OTT provider services be too formidable for the telco community?
- Sunil Khandeker, CEO, Nuage Networks
- Giuliano Di Vitantonio, VP, Data Center and Cloud Marketing, Cisco
- David Walsh, CEO and Chairman, GENBAND
- Rose Schooler, VP and GM, Communications Storage and Infras. Group, Intel
- Jay Boisseau, Director, Texas Advanced Computing Center
Network of the Future Documentary Series:
- Part 1: M2M and IoT: Brace for Impact
- Part 2: Broadband Capacity: Are We Ready?
- Part 3: Break the Restraints: Uncovering Software Defined Networking
- Part 4: The Cloud: Building in Mid-Air
- Part 5: The Value Chain: Building Value in the Chain
- Part 6: The Virtualization Revolution: NFV Unleashed
- Part 7: The Internet of Things: Connecting It All